Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Great Rewards


Ok so we all know that a healthy diet and exercise is what we all need to live a full life. What you don't think so? You don't think that staying healthy and strong is what keeps us alive. Well your right! Yes you can live off of crap food and no exercise, however you will not be healthy, you will not have the energy to keep going, and most importantly you will not live long enough to enjoy the life that you so deserve.
As we get older it is so much harder to lose all of that UNWANTED fat. This is not new information! It took us years to pack it on. All is not lost! As all of you know I have lost over 70 lbs. and I still have about 10 lbs. to go, but I have discovered that I have turned back the hands of time. At the age of 41 my metabolism is speeding up. With very little effort on my part. Yes I had to work hard to lose what I have, which took about 6 months. Since then I have been quite the slacker.( bad me) Don't get me wrong, I still try to make good choices and eat more often, but I do love my junk food.
I am still burning fat and dropping pounds. My husband say's I look better, I know I feel better and most importantly I'm gonna enjoy life longer. This really is not that difficult. Start off slowly if you have too. Start by eliminating just one daily crap food. Then toss in about 20 min. of cardio 2 to 3 times a week. Chances are after the first week you'll already be down 2 to 3 lbs. Then just keep going, before you know it you'll have lost all of that unwanted fat.
As I said once you kick you system into gear the fat burning process will blast off. Your metabolism will start to speed up, and the fat will just melt off. Sadly there are no miracle pills that will do the work for us. You just need to put forth a little effort. Once that has happened you will see and feel the difference. Your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, insomnia, depression and many other problems will be reduced. Then you will be free to run with the grandkids, go hiking or whatever you feel like doing. Cause now it's all up to you.
Live, Laugh and Love. Enjoy your life, you only get one so don't waste it!
http://www.fasttracktofatloss1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment