Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello there,and welcome to my blog.My name is, Douglas Knight and im writing this blog for people who are just getting started, and are looking for some no-nonsense advice about dieting and working out. I have spent alot of time and money trying products and workout plans that just dont work. What i would like to share with you is, some of what ive learned down through the years.I am a certified personal trainer and wannabe bodybuilder. What i plan to share i know will help you get started,and i hope to make it easy for you to understand.look for more as im just getting this going...you can feel free to contact me at.... musclehead45@comcast.net,or call me on my cell..at..239-994-2478...(be sure to leave me a message because i screen all my calls), I look forward to hearing from you and helping you get started on your way to a better you !!

1 comment: